Sci-fi lowpoly character
A downloadable asset pack
This character was created for a University project and intended to be used for a top-down shooter game
LICENSE: CC-BY 4.0
The zip includes:
- original blend file
- glb exported file
- Godot-ready scene to use
- rough test scene for the features of the character model
- 6 animations: 4 directional movements, an idle animation, and a shoot animation
- This file has been exported with a custom gltf exporter with this patch: https://github.com/KhronosGroup/glTF-Blender-IO/pull/880 . Until the patch is merged to the exporter, this model will have scaling issues if exported with the regular gltf exporter.
The most important functions for the character are:
- set_velocity(Vector2). Takes a vector2 and supplies it to the blend space.
- shoot() plays a one shot animation for shooting.
- set_gun(Node) allows customisation of the gun with the supplied gun
The character uses a base 1.5m/s speed at maximum speed. a set_base_speed function is supplied to change the loop speed of the animation.
There are 4 functions to change the color of different parts of the character:
The zip contains a Godot project. All the assets are in the subfolder "Character". You can test the character functionalities by launching the test scene in the Character/ folder.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.